"Leaves" on Moss Gametophytes

David Oppenheim doppenhe at concentric.com
Mon Apr 15 14:50:23 EST 1996

My entire high school AP Bio class was recently intrigued to hear that
there was no known name for the "leaves" on mosses in the gametophyte
stage. Our teacher told us that there was no name that she had ever
found, and I was wondering if they are just called leaves, or if there
is any other name? Thanks a lot!

                                           David Oppenheim
                                           oopy at aol.com

More information about the Plantbio mailing list