Agrobacterium isolation

Fure-Chyi Chen ³¯ºÖºX furechen at UNIX2CC.NPPI.EDU.TW
Sat Apr 27 08:47:22 EST 1996

Hi friends:
When we use the selective medium Roy-Sasser for biovar isolation, we add
among others, chlorothalonil (also called Bravo 500). Could anybody tell
me where can I get this compound other than SDS Biotech Co. Or if you
have some to share would be gratefully appreciated. I could'nt find it in
Sigma catalog. Do we have a better way of identifying various biovars?
How about Biolog system? Thank you very much.

Chen