oak gall wasps

Roger Whitehead rwhitehead at cix.compulink.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 06:52:27 EST 1996

> I'm looking for information on the biology and life cycle of oak gall
> wasps.  If you know of any good resources please let me know!! Thanks.

I can't tell where you are from your email address. If you're in
Britain, or have friends here, try contacting the British Plant Gall
Society. They have several useful publications. Alternatively, do a
search on the Web site belonging to the Natural History Book Service
(http://www.nhm.ac.uk/).

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
Tel: +44 (0)1883 713074; Fax: +44 (0)1883 716793
.