Baby Dogwood Tree

Casie Harmon casie at rocket.cc.umr.edu
Sat Apr 27 21:18:39 EST 1996

I know this may not be the most appropriate newsgroup for this.. but I'm
having trouble getting info on this.
I'm a travelling college student, on a college budget.. and I want a baby
dogwood tree to keep me company.
It would have to be potted of course, and in relatively similar soil to
that that we have in Missouri.  I don't have much money to spend, and
don't want a tree bigger than 4 feet tall, the smaller the better.
Does anyone know who I could contact to get one for a good price?