Cats Claw

solis solis at hevanet.com
Sun Aug 4 22:06:25 EST 1996

Michael Wright wrote:

> In article <21508181596747ntc at cei.net>, kistech at cei.net says...
> >
> >Please share any information on Cats Claw from the rain forrest in
> Peru.
> >A reply by e-mail would be nice as well as a thread on this news group.
> >
> >Jim

> >James L. Kistner aware at cei.net
> >670 Arrowhead Lane
> >Cave City, Ar. 72521
> >USA BBS 1-501-283-5378 2000-0800 CDT
> >using NETcetera II 2.51 (Registered)
> >for Internet News....
> >
> CAT'S CLAW (Uncaria tomentosa)
> That Wondrous Herb from the Peruvian Rain Forest
>       (by Phillip N Steinberg, Certified Nutritional Consultant)
> [snip]

> In closing, I would like to mention that I am involved in the ongoing
> research of Cat's Claw and
> other herbs from the Peruvian Amazon. I am particularly interested in
> hearing from anyone who
> has used Cat's claw and what results they have obtained.

My uncle, now living in Cordoba Argentina, 6 months agao, he was given 3 months to
live by his doctor, for a cancer which had consumed most of his liver, and spread to
his aorta.  He has been drinking Cat's Claw tea (cold) everytime he is thirsty or has
a need for liquid.  His urine smells and looks like the tea, and this seems to be the
only undesirable side effect.  His color is back, he is no longer bound to his bed...
he goes camping, and is involved in sports, etc...

Solis