Cats Claw

Chaz Kussoy ckussoy at cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu
Thu Aug 8 11:12:43 EST 1996

I have been taking Cat's Claw for about 3 months, working up to what
I understand to be a "therapeutic dose" (3000 mg/day).  I am taking the
Cat's Claw for help with connective tissue disease/fibromyalgia (with
severe muscle pain & contraction) and CFIDS symptoms.

Thus far I have not yet noticed any beneficial results (I'm up to 2400
mg/day).  However, I am experiencing some distressing colon &
gallbladder/ liver congestion.  I'm not sure if this is a result of the
Cat's Claw or not.  I'm still hanging in with it, hoping that after
reaching "therapeutic dose" for awhile I'll experience some positive results.

Is there anyone else out there taking Cat's Claw who can offer personal
experiences??  I'd like to hear experiences, positive and/or negative.

Marty Jaye
<ckussoy at cymbal.aix.calpoly.edu>