Cats Claw

JULIE R SOUTHERLAND herbalnet at mymail.net
Fri Aug 9 18:34:51 EST 1996

I have been using Cats Claw for over 6 months for chronic pain.
I switched to a pycnogenol, but found the Cats Claw worked better
for me.  I suffer from severe TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and
arthritis on the entire right side of my body.  I was recently
diagnosed with Planters Fascia (I'm not sure of the spelling)
in my right foot.  All my problems seem to settle to the right.

I have had no side effects with the Cats Claw, and notice quickly
days I forget it.  At the same time I started it I also "cleansed"
completely and thoroughly and still do as my father was diagnosed
with colon cancer one year ago and at that time I found out his
mother died of colon cancer.  Doctor said it's a matter of time
for me (I'm 40) but I'm not "waiting around for it".  I'm taking
matters into my own hands through thorough cleansing.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more about how you're doing.
Julie