The Genus Dianthus: Taxonomic Survey

Rand B. Lee randbear at nets.com
Sat Aug 10 19:23:57 EST 1996

I am founder and current president of The American Dianthus Society. I am
researching the genus Dianthus, with a view toward compiling a comprehensive list of
all 300 odd species in the genus. I am seeking Internet sources for
downloadable monographs, plant lists, and publications regarding this genus. I have
Griffiths INDEX OF GARDEN PLANTS, Flora Europaea, Flora of Turkey, & Flora of USSR
(sic); I am seeking more information. Can anyone help me or point me toward someone
who might be able to?

Rand Lee, 1306 Lujan Street, Santa Fe NM 87505-3220 USA
Telephone: (505-438-7038).
Email: randbear at nets.com
President and Founder, American Dianthus Society
(http://www.nhn.uoknor.edu/%7Ehoward/ads.html)
Editor, American Cottage Gardener ( http://trine.com/GardenNet/ACG/)

"Who would look dangerously up at Planets [who] might
safely look downe at Plants?" --- John Gerard, 1597