Mentha pulegium (Lamiaceae) aka, pennyroyal

jsk5 at axe.humboldt.edu jsk5 at axe.humboldt.edu
Wed Aug 14 14:36:10 EST 1996

To Peter Warner,
	I have been studying colonisation around ponds constructed for
gravel mining along the lower Mad River in N. Calif.  Mentha pulegium
came in around the ponds to some extent.  This summer I've been working
along other rivers in the region and occassionally see the mint.  Is this
a big deal?  Are you trying to get rid of it?  It's in there with the
best of them as far as I can see, and is no more or  less a takeover plant.
Jana Knutson