research assistant

Dr. Thomas Anderson taco at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Wed Aug 21 13:37:28 EST 1996

Dear sir or madam

I am a recent college graduate interested in work as a research
assistant.  My main interest is ethnobotany but I am willing to work in
any branch of field biology.  I am most suited for positions in China, but
am interested in projects elsewhere as well.

My credentials include an honors degree in field biology from Princeton
University, a thesis on genetic diversity in a Colorado wildflower, and
temperate plant collection experience.  In addition, I have extensive
experience with spoken and written Chinese, and recently finished a year
teaching English in China.

I am interested in any projects planned to begin fall 1997.

If you are planning or know of any projects interested in hiring research
assistants, please contact me at "taco at vms.cis.pitt.edu" or at (412)
228-3250.  Thanks for your time, and my apologies for the distraction.

Garrett Anderson