Mycorrhizae Propagation Consulting Position

don at bio-organics.com don at bio-organics.com
Wed Dec 4 05:05:10 EST 1996

Our bio-organics marketing company is in the process of establishing a
large-scale pot-culturing facility to propagate commercial quantities of
endomycorrhizal fungi.  Marketing, packaging, and distribution are all
in place, and we have many dozens of customers in the areas of
agriculture, restoration, and plant propagation.   We would like to form
an ongoing relationship with a consulting soil scientist who would
perform quality-control checks and maintain pure starting cultures for
us.  VAM species and propagation expertise more important than
location.  To discuss, call Don Chapman, President, at 1-800-604-0444.