BRITISH FLORA BOOK: INFO NEEDED

Jean.Ibell.2 at massey.ac.nz Jean.Ibell.2 at massey.ac.nz
Sun Dec 8 17:01:45 EST 1996

I am wanting to purchase a book on the flora of Britain for my brother
and his wife who live in Bristol, Britain. Both are botanists so I am
after a title neither too simplisitic yet not too "scientific".
Certainly, it must have good illustrations/photos. Possibly the most
logical type of book would be one dealing with trees and shrubs. If
anyone reading this message knows of any titles they think would be
appropriate, I would greatly appreciate their input. If possible, please
email me.

Thanks for your help

Jonathan Ibell
Palmerston North