Help: Bug Infestation (Mites?)

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 12 16:56:16 EST 1996

In <19961211073000.CAA15767 at ladder01.news.aol.com> scigor at aol.com
writes:

>I agree it's a mite; look for a product called a miticide.  Be sure
it's
>labelled for mites.
>
>SJB
>"...and then my heart with music fills, and dances with the
daffodils." - Wordsworth

Why not just buy malathion (you can get the odireferous or odorless)
and mix according to directions. Be sure to use a surfactant such as
dish detergent...few drps will do...and get them dead! Malathion is
very safe even indoors, probably the least detrimental of miticides as
far as wram blooded creatures are concerned..-:)Micro.