Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

John Robinson jsr2 at netcomuk.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 02:07:13 EST 1996

Michael L Roginsky wrote:

> In <E2B1Bw.ux at cix.compulink.co.uk> rwhitehead at cix.compulink.co.uk
> ("Roger Whitehead") writes:
> >

> >> I hope that you know your GOD loves you . . . just remember GOD
> works
> >> in mysterious ways
> >
> >He's certainly doing strange things to your Caps Lock key.
> >
> >Roger
>
> Roger give me a break. I know this is not the place to post religious
> convictions, but think Roger, you may just have to answer sometime to
> our Creator. As an engineer working on the leading edge of technology
> in national defense programs I can tell you .. there's a God and
> there's a Satan as well. Cheers pal......-:)Micro.

> >Roger Whitehead,
> >Director,
> >Office Futures, 14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX
> >Tel: +44 1883 713074; fax +44 1883 716793

Sorry, another non-plant related post. But how does this guy's job give
him insight into the existance or otherwise of a deity?
He really needs to have a long hard think about the nature of science
(ie PROOF driven, not faith driven) then maybe he should consider a more
suitable career - like flower arranging.