Your GOD Loves You - YES YOU!

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Fri Dec 13 12:35:38 EST 1996

At 11:07 PM 12/12/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Michael L Roginsky wrote:

>> works
>> >
>> >He's certainly doing strange things to your Caps Lock key.
>> >
>> >Roger
>>
>> Roger give me a break. I know this is not the place to post religious
>> convictions, but think Roger, you may just have to answer sometime to
>> our Creator. As an engineer working on the leading edge of technology
>> in national defense programs I can tell you .. there's a God and
>> there's a Satan as well. Cheers pal......-:)Micro.
>> >
>> >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> >
>> >Roger Whitehead,
>> >Director,
>> >Office Futures, 14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX
>> >Tel: +44 1883 713074; fax +44 1883 716793
>
>Sorry, another non-plant related post. But how does this guy's job give
>him insight into the existance or otherwise of a deity?
>He really needs to have a long hard think about the nature of science
>(ie PROOF driven, not faith driven) then maybe he should consider a more
>suitable career - like flower arranging.

Amen to that too.  Plant Bio is not the place for religious BELIEFS to be
debated.

Dave

*  Dr. David Starrett                                       *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200                              *
*  Southeast Missouri State University                      *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701                                 *
*  Ph: (573) 651-2382                                       *
*  Fax: (573) 651-2223                                      *
*  email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                         *
*  WWW: http://biology.semo.edu/web/starrett/starrhpg.html  *