Mojave shrubs

Steve Bousquin sbous at lamar.colostate.edu
Sat Dec 14 18:03:10 EST 1996

[Sorry if double-posted]

I am looking for someone with knowledge of desert shrubs who might be
willing to look at a list of about 50 species from the vicinity of Lake
Mead NRA, Arizona/Nevada, which I am attempting to classify as to water
relations.  Specifically, I am interested in whether these shrub species
are drought-deciduous, deep rooted, etc.  A quick checklist would be
provided for respondant(s) to simply check off from personal experience.

Please contact me if you are willing or if you can suggest someone or
some source of this kind of information.  I have thoroughly searched the
literature but to no avail for most of these species.

Thanks.

Steve Bousquin