Do plants grow better in different spectra of light?????

Amy Knutson aknutson at PEAK.ORG
Thu Dec 19 12:22:03 EST 1996

Again if you're serious about growing a productive crop, incandescent
won't cut it because the intensity is not high enough for adequate plant
growth. Discharge lamps are used in the greenhouse industry because they
are much more efficient (you get more light for the buck).

-Amy K.