Need copy of Intl. Code of Botanical Nomenclature

HORTULANUS hortulanus at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 22:03:13 EST 1996

Greetings All,

I need a source for a copy of the International Code of Botanical
Nomenclature that
came out of the last Botanical Congress in Tokyo, sometimes referred to as
the
Tokyo Code.  Also, has anyone placed it somewhere on the Internet?

I found the Horticulture Code (Intl. Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated
Plants) from
Balogh Scientific Books http://www.balogh.com/~balogh/
This is a great place to browse for books.

Using the web search engines provided a good waste of an hour or better.

Please respond to my email address below.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Scott Vergara
Horticultural Consultant
Botanical Resources