Southern Hemosphere Vines (Hemisphere)

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 26 16:59:17 EST 1996

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.961226125514.24649B-100000 at kira> Amy Knutson
<aknutson at PEAK.ORG> writes:

>Is this effect the reason that trees also grow around in a particular
>direction (I think it's counterclockwise in this Northern Hemisphere;
>I'll have to look again).?
>-Amy K.

Amy......just look at your satelite picture of a weather system...in
the northern hemisphere it winds couter-clockwise (looking at the top).
In the southern hemisphere the rotation is clockwise per the suggested
example......That's the way it is! MAD.SCIENTIST.Micro