Hormodin rooting hormones-looking for sources

Console IIcx bgcannon at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 29 09:08:16 EST 1996

You might try SIGMA Chemical Company, P O Box 14508, St. Louis, MO USA
63178 (800)325-3010 US. This sounds like a brand name, what is the
chemical name? Good luck:-)

Tropical Fruit News magazine will be glad to answer what questions we
can. We are the world's only monthly tropical fruit magazine; our
publisher is the Rare Fruit Council International, Inc. RFCI is a
registered USA nonprofit founded in 1955. We print 20 or more pages
monthly.

Questions to: bgcannon at hotmail.com

Shortly we will list a web page address where you can look at articles,
photos and information. Until then, we must resort to snail mail
requests for sample issues:special Internet offer- USA send $1.25,
others send $1.75 (reply coupons OK). Sorry about asking for your hard
earned cash but postage is a killer. A year subscription is $35 US and
$45 others. Special student rate as well.

Request to:
        Editor: TFNews
        2828 McCall Road S. Suite 32 Box 9
        Englewood, Florida