help with arabidopsis

Matt Chan csv at calweb.com
Sat Feb 3 15:27:55 EST 1996

Thanks to everyone who replied to me the first time I posted about my
experiment on plants and sounds.  I am going to do an experiment on the
effects of sound waves on the growth of the arabidopsis plants.  The
only problem is, I don't which of the various types of arabidopsis to
use.  Is there a "wild" strain like there is in drosophila?  If so,
where can I get some without having to spend too much money?  This is a
high school invidivual investigation so I don't have any funding.  Thank
you for your help.