ph of soils and its affects on plants

Harmonie Rhoades hrhoades at sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us
Tue Feb 6 13:04:09 EST 1996

    We are biology students from Mt. Shasta High School. We are working on
a problem concerning the pH of soil and its affects on plants.  For our
experiment we are changing the pH of three soils and planting equal
numbers of vegetables, radish, lettuce, dill and carrots in each of the
pots.  We are going to change the pH to 5 in one pot, 6, and 7 in
another.  We must have a hypothesis stating what will happen but we are
having a hard time finding the research to base it on.  If you have any
information on this subject could you please help us. Thank you.

Mandy Garcia
Kim Harrison
Kami Gray

mgarcia at sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us