Madagascar Sample Needed

Ian Staples staplei at planet.mh.dpi.qld.gov.au
Tue Feb 6 21:53:32 EST 1996

bio_hannan at emuvax.emich.edu writes:

><4eguc9$822 at dingo.cc.uq.oz.au>, L.Scott at ctpm.uq.edu.au (Leon Scott) writes:
>> I am currently completeing a study of Fireweed (Senecio madagascariensis) in
>> Australia and desperately require a sample of this species from Madagascar.
>> --
>>   *********************************************************************
>>   Leon Scott
>>   Cooperative Research Centre for Tropical Pest Management
>>   University of Queensland
>>   Brisbane, 4072, AUSTRALIA
>>
>>   Email: L.Scott at ctpm.uq.edu.au
>>   Phone: +617 3365 1879
>>   Fax:     +617 3365 1855

There is (or was in 1970 :) a Herbarium at ORSTOM in Tananarive which
might have specimens they would be prepared to lend through a local
Herbarium here.  (ORSTOM is a French scientific research org.)

Cheers,  Ian S.

Ian Staples                        E-mail : I.Staples at dpi.qld.gov.au
c/- P.O. Box 1054 MAREEBA          Phone  : +61 (0)70 928 555 Home 924 847
Queensland Australia 4880            Fax  : +61 (0)70 923 593   "   "   "