How to kill a tree?

Dirk Mermans dmermans at innet.be
Fri Feb 9 13:04:25 EST 1996

Do the following.

By a weedkiller on a 245 D base, this product is related
to the orange agent they used in Vietnam.

Take a brush, and brush the concentrated product in a circle
around the stem about 1 meter above ground level.

It's very hard to find traces of the product, because
it works as a hormone. When you use gasoline the hole
can be found, and the smell wil stay for a while.

And I believe you don't want to pay for the tree.

I havn't use it myself but heared is from one of my teathers.

greetings

Dirk Mermans

remember you didn't heared it from me,