leaf and canopy morphology relating to growth/biomass

Anita Petrie A.Petrie at botany.uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 11 23:04:54 EST 1996

I am seeking information to help me with my research project for Honours.
My study is to investigate the possible relationships between leaf
morphology, inclination, canopy architecture etc. to the differential
growth between species in a mixed agroforestry plot. The species are
rainforest cabinet wood trees being grown on ex-rainforest land in South
East Queensland.
I would much appreciate any information or help that can be given.
Contact me at <A.Petrie at botany.uq.edu.au>