Help wanted: fluorescent reagents

K N and P J Harris ecoli at cix.compulink.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 13:23:13 EST 1996

> ==========
> bionet/plants #331, from heinzel at rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de, 1227 chars, 5
Feb 1996 13:13:54
> ----------
> Article: 8842 of bionet.plants
> From: heinzel at rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de (Frank Heinzel)
> Newsgroups:
bionet.molbio.proteins.fluorescent,bionet.plants,sci.bio.botany,bionet.m
olbio.methds.regnts,bionet.general,sci.research,aus.mbio
> Subject: Help wanted: fluorescent reagents
> Date: 5 Feb 1996 13:13:54 GMT
>
> Hallo everyone,
>
> is anybody able to tell me how to handle FLUOS, AMCA and Fluorescein
(all fluorescent
> reagents/dyes). There is no notice about in the catalogues of
Boehringer, Sigma etc..

> Please email to
> heinzel at rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de  (Frank Heinzel)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Frank Heinzel
> Dresden University of Technology
> Fak. Mathematics and Life Science
> Inst. of Botany, Dresden, Germany
Hello Frank,
Can you tell us what you want to use the fluorescent materials for ??
How is Dresden ? I hope the reconstruction of the Frauenkirche is going
well. I was in Dresden in 1994 having made a friend who lives in
Hoyerswerda (I have now persuaded him to send me a few supplies of
Dresden Stollen and Bautznerzempf from time to time).
Best wishes,
Peter Harris,
Reading University,

 P.J.Harris at reading.ac.uk