pea plants

kurt hartman kurth at bgnet.bgsu.edu
Wed Feb 14 10:04:56 EST 1996

In article <311AE9BB.4EAE at calweb.com>, Matthew Chan <csv at calweb.com> wrote:

> I'm posting this message for a friend.
>
> What family do pea plants belong to?  Thanks.
Hello I just took a class here at bowling green called plant systematics.
We learned just that kind of information that you're asking.
  The answer to your question is FABACEAE.  I believe the family's former
name was called LEGUMINACEAE but I'm not sure if that's spelled correctly.
   Hey will you please write me a short note for my email. I have an
assignment in a computer class that I'm taking- to get somebody from off
campus write me.  My email address is kurth at bgnet.bgsu.edu
See ya.