New in BeanRef: Electronic notice-board

Mario Nenno [Bio.] nenno at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Wed Feb 14 04:59:20 EST 1996

                        New in BeanRef:
                        ===============

         *        The electronic notice-board        *

The electronic notice-board provides researchers a new possiblity to
offer and search e.g. partners for cooperations, seed/plant material
probes etc. Just send an email with our notice to:

                        nenno at rhrk.uni-kl.de

The text will be added to the electronic notice-board and will be
accessible in the world wide web.

What is 'BeanRef'?

BeanRef is available to everyone who can use WWW browsers like
NCSA Mosaic, Netscape or Lynx. The URL is:

	http://www.uni-kl.de/FB-Biologie/Beanref/

Mario Nenno
--
     / Mario Nenno \\