ESSENTIAL oils and oleoresins

Alvaro Manzanares amanza at dds.nl
Thu Feb 15 14:17:24 EST 1996

Hello,

Could someone please help me out with market information.

I am working in a project on the production of essential oils and
oleoresins of different plant species in Chile. We are aiming at the
food and pharmaceutical industries.

The market information we are looking for are basic figures of world
trade and prices paid by the industry, etc... Yes, I know, very diffcult
but I figure it should be somewhere.

Please send me any URL's, e-mails of places I could check out. I do not
have acces to the NEWS everyday so if it is not too much trouble please
let me know at:

AMANZA at DDS.NL  or FRODRIGU at FUNDCH.CL

Thank you.