Grapefruit soil conditions and interior growth

Bob Kirk reikirk at ksu.ksu.edu
Thu Feb 22 22:14:21 EST 1996

>... Just in case someone asks, it
>started from a seed dropped in a pot by accident, and it's quite
>healthy, thank you very much) .....

   Somewhere I've got title etc. of a book on growing citrus in containers,
will e-mail it if I can find it.  Of more general interest to the newsgroup,
(where I'll certainly be corrected if I'm wrong) might be my understanding
that stem, leaf and fruit of this tree are all completely out of scale
with any plant you might succeed in growing indoors, and that you'd be
happier with a key lime, etc.
   Probably you could get more answers to this on rec.gardens instead.