Plant Growth Regulator info reqd.

Martin Witchard (Cat) mwitchar at
Tue Feb 27 22:46:13 EST 1996

I'm researching in the area of plant growth regulators. Does anyone know of
a site with up to date information about what's current theory and practice of
using these regulators? For example, are the triazole group of regulators still
active or has something better been synthesized? Any leads would be great as
it could become part of my paper intro at my next conference.

Many thanks,
   Martin Witchard                         ph. (w) 061-067-73-2575
   Associate Lecturer                          (h) 061-067-78-3223
   Room 195                                fax.(w) 061-067-73-2380
   Department of Botany                    mwitchar at
   University of New England               (botany at