A simple question about plant database resources

Jean Hennebert Jean.Hennebert at circ.de.epfl.ch
Tue Feb 27 12:53:12 EST 1996

Hello everybody,

Don't know if my question is posted in the right newsgroup... Anyway...

I would like to know if there exist any WWW or other multimedia database
for plants in which it is possible to perform simple keyword search (for
example about the location, color, culture conditions, ...).

Thanks for any help.

Jean Hennebert
Circuits and Systems Group
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
Address: CIRC-DE EPFL, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Phone: +41(21)693 46 87 (Central European Time)
Fax: +41(21)693 67 00
email: jean.hennebert at circ.de.epfl.ch