Moses In The Boat

DMW Software wether at cebaf.gov
Thu Feb 29 11:32:37 EST 1996

Hi all,

  I have been trying to find the following answer for quite some
time now:

  I bought a "Moses In the Boat" plant in 9th grade and it's children
are still living now (I have on in my office).  When I first got it
it was small (in a stryophone cup) and had a beautiful bloom that
was shaped like a little canoe with little flowers that looked like
people sitting it it.

  I have never seen this bloom again since the ninth grade.  I give it
sunlight and plant food but still nothing happens.

  Does anyone know what I could do to see this again, or even the
technical name of the plane would be a help.  Thanks.

Dave  -  wether at cebaf.gov