Serise !!! please help me..

Your Name yourname at moose.uvm.edu
Tue Feb 27 22:25:39 EST 1996

Ok I am doing research on a plant for my botony class in College..
Thus far,I only know what it looks like, and the label that it had. It said
"SERISE" I then looked this up in a book called Exotic 3..
the closest word I found was "SERISSA" . Now my question is..
Is Serissa a plural form of serise? If not what is the common name/family of
Serise? Also if you know of any sites on the net that might be of assistance?
Can you please e-mail me responces..thank you..

	Josh
Klein at bsadpo.emba.uvm.edu