A good office plant.

suman bhattacharyya sbhattac at chat.carleton.ca
Wed Jan 3 17:20:20 EST 1996

Alan (arkrause at amherst.edu) wrote:
> In article <4ce2pm$sre at archangel.terraport.net>, presutti at terraport.net
> (Mike) wrote:

> > I was wondering if anyone knew of a good office plant I could buy. The
> catch is that
> > I work in front of a computer terminal and my work area has little light.
> > types of plants that can live in low light and are easy to care for.

Chlorophytum Comosum (spider plant) is very easy to grow in dry, low light
locations.

Suman Bhattacharyya
Journalism I                            "to hell with smart-ass quotes!"
Carleton University                        - Suman Bhattacharyya
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada                    (that's right, two y's!)
Email address: sbhattac at chat.carleton.ca