Compatability of plants

Mark and Kathy Wilson wilson at cais2.cais.com
Thu Jan 4 15:39:35 EST 1996

Please if you people can tell me (a plant novice) if two plants could
survive in the same pot.

I have a snake plant (mother-in-laws tongue) that is doing real well for
a year in a west window, now at 12" tall.

I also have a low growing variegated Bromelaid (sp?) that has parents
that are 6" tall. Also living in the same west window, but for only a month.

I thought it would look real attractive to have the smaller aroung the
larger in the same pot.

Opinion please??    please e-mail me I'm not often back to this group

thanks a bunch, kathy

Name:      Kathy K. Wilson,
           using the account of Mark A. Wilson
Internet:  wilson at cais.com
--
No longer a novice...                Before you can learn to be free,
but still frustrated!                You need to be free to learn!