A good office plant.

Mark and Kathy Wilson wilson at cais2.cais.com
Thu Jan 4 15:44:47 EST 1996

Alan (arkrause at amherst.edu) wrote:
: In article <4ce2pm$sre at archangel.terraport.net>, presutti at terraport.net
: (Mike) wrote:

: > I was wondering if anyone knew of a good office plant I could buy. The
: catch is that
: > I work in front of a computer terminal and my work area has little light.
: > types of plants that can live in low light and are easy to care for.
:
: Sanseveria (Snake plant or Sword plant) can't be beat. Tolerates low light
: and humidity. Requires little care. Will grow "up", not "out".

: --
: Alan
: arkrause at amherst.edu