HELP!! - Yellow Leaves on Yucca Plant

Gregg Medwid gregg_medwid at
Sat Jan 6 19:04:25 EST 1996

Hi, I need a little advice...

My Yucca plant is developing yellow leaves.  I have recently moved it
from one location in my apartment to another, but it is still in front
of a window, facing west.  It gets lots of light, and I water it well,
but unfortueately, I cannot move it back to its previous location
(facing south).

Does my Yucca have a problem, or am I doing something wrong?

It's a well-developed plant, so I would hate to see it die.  I look
forward to hearing from anyone who may have some advice.

Gregg Medwid
Burnaby, British Columbia