pomegranate info?

Mark and Kathy Wilson wilson at cais2.cais.com
Sun Jan 7 23:01:31 EST 1996

LongBrian at aol.com wrote:
: To whom it may concern:
: I am looking for any information about pomegranate (fruit) development.
:  Also, any in-depth descriptions of the fruit itself would be appreciated.  I
: am planning on scanning in cross-sections of a pomegranate to use as data
: points in an attempt at making a 3D model of the fruit.  Thank you.   -brian
: long

 a thought on making a 3-D model would be to get a hollow ball, about 3
inches in diameter, cut in half. Then fil ping pong balls with
ball-bearings. place the ping-pong balls filled with the smaller balls,
and place them inside the larger ball. Get the idea???

kathy