Medicinal Herbs and Plants. Any Suggestions?

Mat Page kebl0145 at sable.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 11 22:00:30 EST 1996

Dear Fellow plant lover,

I would be happy to set up a correspondence with you about this matter.
Please ask more specific questions especially as my speciality is
Chinese Herbal Medicine. We all know that alternative herbal medicines
work, especially whan it comes to curing cancer and AIDS (see latest
Nature article , Jan 11th). I suggest sage - as it is a potent
anti-microbial agent, good for the system. Its leaves can be dried and
soaked in water for 24 hrs to cure skin and mouth infections. It is said
that people who have sage in their beautiful gardens never have to see a
doctor, unless, of course, they fall of one of the trees (ha-ha; another
reason for not having trees in your garden - they take up too many
nutritients out of the soil). Sage - a good idea! Shrubs rule!

So please don't hesitate to ask any more questions>

Yours botanically

Mat

..and remember:"My garden is your garden"
														   											by Dendro Shrub