Need info about the moss physcomitrella patens

Thorsten Nowak 100554.3602 at compuserve.com
Tue Jan 16 12:57:47 EST 1996

I`m a biology lab technician from Basel(Switzerland) and I have to work for my further
education as a graduated lab technician on a project about the genetical aspects of
the moss physcomitrella patens (from February until June 1996).
Now I need any help I can get because this is not my usual area of work.
If somebody has informations about this topic (Internet adresses, Newsgroups etc.)
please post a message or send a mail!
                                             Thanks for helping
                                             Th. Nowak