Bio-Mass Plantation Manager Needed

John Kitchen jkitchen at mail.junction.net
Fri Jan 26 00:21:26 EST 1996

Pacific Regeneration Technologies Inc. requires

BIO-MASS PLANTATION MANAGER

PRT Inc. operates eight nurseries in Western Canada, producing about 75
million forest seedlings annually.  We are also active in silviculture
project management and bio-technology.  We are a growing company that
offers excellent opportunities for motivated people.  Our company is
employee owned with about 85 shareholders.

PRT’s subsidiary, Pacific Biotechnologies Inc. (PBI) currently has an
opening for a bio-mass PLANTATION MANAGER at a B.C. coastal nursery.  The
plantations are grown to produce bio-mass for the extraction and
production of pharmaceutical products.

The manager will be responsible for planning and implementation of the
operations and R&D program, including propagation, establishment,
management and harvest of the plantation(s), investigating and
development of alternative cultural management strategies and practices,
and field trials.

The successful applicant will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with
specialization in biology and plant physiology, a minimum of three years
of operational production experience, and knowledge of commonly accepted
business practices.  The plantation manager reports to the nursery
Manager.

The PRT group offers an attractive and competitive salary and benefits
package and the opportunity to own part of a growing, progressive
company.  We also offer an annual incentive plan and a substantial
opportunity for advancement.

	Please submit resume in confidence by February 28, 1996

	VP, Nursery Operations
	PRT Corporate Office, c/o PRT Vernon Nursery
	RR 6, Site 23, Comp 11, 7501 Bench Row Road
	Vernon, B.C., V1T 6Y5
	Phone:  (604) 542-4100     Fax:  (604) 542-1200
        EMail jkitchen at junction.net