Antw: NEED HELP

gosens25 at worldaccess.nl gosens25 at worldaccess.nl
Fri Jul 19 05:40:24 EST 1996

Aan 19-07-96 6:07, in bericht <4sn1mt$eu1 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, Marcus987
<marcus987 at aol.com> schreef:

> this is my first time posting..But I need to get info on sunflower plant
> an the care of them also when there leaves turn dry do you cut them? Anty
> help would be thanked very much. E mail me also at
> marcus1 at worldnet.att.net

When the lower leaves turn dry, cut them. Because they cost the plant more
energy than they produce. But first let the leaves turn brown or yellow so the
plant can take out subtance it needs and cost a lot of energy to produce.

But please make your question more specific, what happens ? Which leaves, what
colour are they?

Good luck!

Etienne.