Asking for help

Mitrovic Ivan mivan at EUnet.yu
Thu Jul 25 08:20:23 EST 1996

Hello,
My name is Marija and I work at Belgrade University. I am involved in research about CEDRUS, but there is
no appropriate literature about this theme in my country. If someone has something (books, text files
etc.) about cedrus (especcially about affects of air pollution on cedrus) or if someone knows where I can
find it (on-line libraries etc.), or if someone knows about the newsgroups where this theme is talked
about, please sign me up. If someone is involved in this topic, please contact me.

My e - mail adress is

mivan at EUnet.yu

Marija.