CuZnSOD antibodies

Kim Brown kjbrown at
Mon Jun 3 19:54:26 EST 1996

Jean-Luc, the main lab I have seen work w/ SOD was the Duke University
group headed by Irwin Fridovich in the Biochemistry department. Dr
Fridovich works w/ human SOD I believe, but he did have an associate named
Norm Tandy who worked with _Pinus taeda_ SOD [but he is no longer at
Duke]. Good luck with your research,

Kim Brown		     |
College of Forest Resources  |	We adore chaos because
p.o. box 352100		     |
University of Washington     |	we love to produce order.
Seattle WA 98195-2100	     |
kjbrown at     |		-M.C. Escher