New additions to my web site...

Michael Moore hrbmoore at
Tue Jun 4 17:21:09 EST 1996

For any of you that are interested:

I just added 46 new plant photographs (that makes 1,143 total images)

I just added Culbreth's Materia Medica and Pharmacology (1927),
alphabetized by latin name, and split into 7 bookmarked acrobat files (14M
in all!)

I just added a new Folio on North American Baptisias.

Come visit...there are now over 100M of original files on the site.

Michael Moore (hrbmoore at
All the SWSBM teaching and clinical manuals, over 1,000 Medicinal Plant images and class announcements can be obtained at my web site.