Poinsetta

Marco_Bleeker mbleeker at euronet.nl
Wed Jun 5 04:55:42 EST 1996

sushors at qnet.com (Susette Horspool) wrote:

>Under what conditions can a poinsetta best be grown outside in southern
>California? I just transplanted one from a pot into a sheltered spot under
>a grape vine canopy. It seems to have rooted ok, but it has aphids all
>over it - possibly from the grapevine. What would you recommend?

Give it more sun ?

Poinsettia, also called Euphorbia pulcherrima. I have a picture
on-line of it, standing in the street in Barbados, in plain sun I
believe.

Bye, Marco

<mbleeker at euronet.nl>------------------<Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam, NL>
<CHEZ MARCO'S BOTANY PAGES>---<http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/>
<Plants Programs Pictures>------------------------------<nl-en-de-fr>
--
  YES!!! It has arrived: CIVILIZATION II. The CD-ROM sequel to the
  best strategic computergame ever! You'll be sorry if you miss it!