Dutch Elm Disease Treatment

BRateaver brateaver at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 06:33:11 EST 1996

I checked my Organic Method Primer UDATE, pg 404, in chapter on diseases.,
in the section starting pg 382 entitled: Individual Fungal diseases.

Dutch elm disease is a fungal disease, Ceratocystis ulmi (formerly
Verticillium) on elm.
  A man in Connecticut found a way to save these trees; they recovered
completely. He learned by experience that the succumbed "wherever the soil
was low in calcium, magnesijm and moisture".

Do you want his method, or are you going to accept someone else's opinion?

Bargyla Rateaver, Ph.D., 9049 Covina St., San Diego, CA 92126

B. Rateaver