Ficus deltoides

Thomas J. Merchant tm37 at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 14 10:22:54 EST 1996

Several years ago I came across a tree in a greenhouse which I believe
was named _Ficus deltoides_. It was similar to the Weeping fig, _Ficus
(exact species escapes me right now)_, in trunk and branch form, but the
leaves were tri-angular shaped, and somewhat thick.

Because it struck such a lasting impression, and have not seen it in any
nursery or greenhouse since, I was wondering if anyone knows of its
availability and/or suitability as an indoor plant.