Questions & Answers/Herbs

Henriette Kress HeK at hetta.pp.fi
Sat Jun 15 19:45:27 EST 1996

On 15 Jun 1996 22:26:27 GMT, in bionet.plants hiwest at ix.netcom.com(Warren West)
wrote:

>For release to all related news groups:
>f.a.q./herbs/questions & answers/herbs.
>q.& a. dialog only not an advertisment.
>if you have questions regarding what herbs
>to use for specific problems, email your
>questions to: (snipped)
>please print this message for future use.
>please do not attach your email to this
>news group. all questions will receive
>a prompt presonal reply.

To post that, without even one single frequently asked question (and answer),
and then call it a faq, is preposterous.

The REAL medicinal and culinary herbfaqs are available in my net-space (see my
sig) and have been available there for ages.

I also post them once a month to alt.folklore.herbs, alt.answers, and
news.answers (the culinary herbfaq makes rec.gardens and rec.answers, too) -
these are the proper newsgroups for herbfaqs.

I don't sell ANYTHING (apparently the folks in above post do), and the
information in the herbfaqs is reliable (collective Net.Wisdom - thanks folks!).

Henriette (who's worked a LOT on the herbfaqs)

--
Henriette Kress             HeK at hetta.pp.fi            Helsinki, Finland
http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed FTP: sunsite.unc.edu or sunsite.sut.ac.jp